Good morning from Epiacum.
After yesterdays deluge the weather is looking better for today – and tomorrow. A chance, hopefully to dry out… however the forecasts can change rapidly around here, which is why so many hill walkers get caught out.
But things don’t look too good on Thursday and Friday. Let’s see what we can get done today – Fingers crossed.
I am just taking the dry(er) boots back to the troops…
Stay tuned for todays news and finds oh, I forgot one very interesting find yesterday… more about that one shortly…
In this series:
- Operation Jericho – The Set up
- Day 1 Operation Jericho – The wall starts to fall-new finds
- Day 2 The weather is getting better
- Day 2 The walhttps://youtu.be/Vr4157FW1vcl reveals more secrets
- More Day 2 finds
- Day 3 Some good questions
- Day 3 finds and news about the wall
- Day 4 more wall fun
Overview of the project: